Summer Ready




 I am so ready for Summer!
Are you ready too?
 I really want to try some fun tea recipes.

I found this one I am dying to try at:


Orange Lemonade Mint Tea
*The concentrate can be used right away, or Frozen for your enjoyment later!
2.5 cups water
1.5 cups sugar
12 oz. lemonade concentrate
6 oz. orange juice concentrate
2 cups mints leaves
  • Boil water & sugar for 5 minutes
  • Pour over leaves
  • Cover for 1 hour
  • Remove & squeeze leaves, add lemonade & orange juice concentrate.
  • You can make this a couple of days ahead of time, refrigerate and mix for your event or pour it in freezer safe containers.
  • When you’re ready to enjoy it, simply add 3 cups water to 1 cup of the concentrate and mix well.

Doesn't this sound so good. I might have to do a trial run.....

1 comment

  1. Okay, now my mouth is watering!!! Sounds fabulous...so when you do your test run, please report back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top